Using Marodyne LiV
- You can achieve a safe and effective treatment session by standing on the Marodyne LiV with footwear.
- The Marodyne LiV will detect your weight and adjust the vibration signal so that during the treatment the optimum level of vibration is always given.
- Stand straight and adopt a relaxed but upright posture (see figure above left).
- If the pilot lights come on as shown in the figure above, redistribute your weight accordingly.
- Keep Marodyne LiV away from radiators and other heat sources.
- Do not drop anything on the Marodyne LiV.
- Do not jump on the Marodyne LiV.
- Use only parts or accessories recommended and sold by BTT Health. The use of unauthorized parts will void the warranty.
- Minors may use the Marodyne LiV under supervision.
- To prevent overloading, do not place more than 125 kg on the device
- Unit maintenance and cleaning:
- Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
- Unplug the power cord from the Marodyne LiV and check the power unit carefully for damage.
- Carefully check the outside of the Marodyne LiV damage or excessive wear or tear.
- Clean the appliance with a damp soft cloth.
For detailed information, we recommend that you consult the user manual or contact us.
If the instructions for safe use of the Marodyne LiV are not observed, the warranty may voided.